Thursday, August 2, 2007

Postcards

It has been mentioned to me (a number of times) that there are some people who would like to receive a postcard from Mongolia during the year sometime. There is a small problem -- I don't have most of your addresses. I have no problem sending some postcards, since postage is only about $0.40. If you would like me to send you one of these postcards, leave your complete mailing address in the comments for this post.

This is not a guarantee that I will get around to mailing everyone a postcard. All I am promising is that I will try to send you one. If you don't receive one, I apologize in advance, as I will be awfully busy, and may end up with many of them to send out.

P.S. for those of you unfamiliar with blogs, to leave a comment, click on the hyperlink that says "comments" below this post. A pop-up window will appear. Select "Anonymous," and leave your message. The reset should be pretty straight forward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colin, I would love a postcard- I am sure my future class would enjoy seeing a postcard from Mongolia as well lol:
1006 Lakeshore Rd E RR2
Hawkestone, Ontario L0L1T0
That is the address of my new house- will be in it in approx. 24 days (I hope). Enjoy your last days in Canada- let me know if you are in the Toronto/Barrie area!
Sara

Anonymous said...

In lieu of leaving my address on the web for everyone to see, I am simply going to request you find an appropriate post card (preferably one with some hot MM...if you know what I mean) and give it to me whence you return to civilization...whenever that may be.

Yours truly,

Me

Anonymous said...

Colin- Have a Dang good time and
return in one piece- hopefully wiser- enjoy and do not forget Grannies postcards