Thursday, October 18, 2007

Call Me

So, I've been dying to hear some voices from back home. I, by no means, expect you to call me from your actual phone, since it would cost you an arm and a leg (although if this seems like a valuable use of your money, you can reach me at +11-976-95695612). Alternatively, for those of you who are subscribers to Skype, please, e-mail me your Skype account, or add me (I'm the only person with my name in Mongolia, I'm quite certain.)


Secondly, for all of those wonderful teachers back home, if you are interested in setting up a pen-pal program with a Mongolian class, let me know. There are a few classes in the school who are interested in doing this, and I can try to set it up for you. I have a grade 2 class and would LOVE to have a program with a class back home.

That's all for now. I'll be camping in the Gobi Desert for 8 days starting Saturday, so expect one heck of an extensive entry around the end of the month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey big bro
dunno about the calling thing, i mean i'd LOVE to hear your voice but i dunno if my $$$ will stretch that far...but i am most definitely interested in the pen pals program for my 6/7s
shoot me a message, msn/facebook/email whatever so i can learn more :)
Cheers
Little Sis